Sitter sessions are ideally suited for babies that are 6+ months of age that are sitting and not yet walking.
Text ‘SITTER’ to 07425 166953 for a call back
Not so long ago your baby was in your arms so small and delicate. No your baby is starting to get a little bit of independance and can now sit or even crawl! this is a huge milestone in their journey of growing up! It’s their 1st HUGE achievement!
“Sitting up is their 1st HUGE accomplishment – remembering those smiles from achieving it is Priceless”
Watch them smile while they play with toys and laugh at our silly faces and games we play! And even entertained by one of my puppets! Capturing their new found strength whilst capturing their ever developing personality is what these sessions are all about!
Sitter sessions are £40
£25 non-refundable booking fee to secure your slot – balance due at session
All of the following is included:
- Pre-session consultation to talk about colours and the types of images you are hoping for
- A welcome guide explaining everything you should need to know for your session
- Approx 45mins-1 hour session at my home studio
- Parent shots included (recommended so your child can look back on them when they are grown up)
- Siblings welcomed but must be discussed prior to session
- Use of props, backdrops and various adorable outfits
- Professional editing of images to produce you a gallery approx 15-20 images to choose from
- Personal ordering appointment at my home studio with the choice of high quality items to have your images displayed upon
- Plus you will receive 1 complimentary print (worth £25) when you place your 1st order for prints / products
When I got my photos back of Archie they were so gorgeous I felt so emotional! You will not regret having photos done with Curious Moments Photography – definitely worth the money for photos you will take pride in and hold close to your heart forever. Thanks again Aimee. Xx”
Sitter Photography Faq’s
Your smart/favourite outfit for your little one to be photographed in
Your babies favourite toy to help them feel at ease
Your normal teething remedy just in case!
Your babies favourite snack
And of course milk and nappies 🙂